Friday, January 23, 2009

ventures to morrow

so in my morning attempts to function, doing the least amount of work is key.
so instead of getting up and getting my camera from a white paper bag accompanied by the new york times, i grab my phone which is bedside, to take a picture of my knee.

why you may ask?
cause i want to remember the trail of idiocy that can happen when you had too much kool-aid (up).
but i decided that it was just way to eww to post.
this time i wasnt flying off of bikes,
but unknowingly walking home and tripped over a fence.
(important detail: fence was on the ground.)

jan1st:
which brings me to my new years.
i was fortunate enough to be working on the eve
but did get the glimpse of the ball dropping in time square on the LCD,
which coincidentally i was only 3 block from.

if you by chance missed the drop
here it is for your viewing:

quick note: dick clark creepy. ryan sea.crust way creepier.

i heart demi l. sorry for the lame shout out



nonetheless midnight didnt stop me from going out and dancing until the wee morning hours.

the buddies again where throwing a sweet party in greenpoint, so off i was brooklyn bound.

in a nutshell i danced, i shaked, i found an iPhone, i got mad @ taking care of way drunk people, and hit a hummer limo with the taxi door, oh, & then ran off. haa.
all in all it was an eventful new years.

jan 10: jeff's ptay!


as always in support my lovable ruth asked for an order for jeff's gig & of course was happy to accept.
and there they are.

it was a great time for cupcakes and friends a like.

please check out more great pictures of the event on my cupcake random page @

myspace.com/cupcakerandom

well, i suppose after that my amour rachel was convinced she waned to have my cupcakes at her bro's party.
which i may add, seams like a super fun awsume interesting dude.
he traveled around the world for more or less then a year.

i highly recommend his blog!!!
globestomper.com

it was from this i got my ideas for his cupcakes.


in my most recent notable adventure, same weekend as the 'hit and fall' incident, i some how found my self on the road during a crazy snow storm and heading to Providence Rhode island. being born and raised in the sun (which i miss my summer glow) had left me ignorant to winter roads and the dangers they cause. so after seeing countless cars stranded and swarved off, it was a sure sign that mother nature had won this battle.

we cozied into a AAA approved hotel that to my surprise was really nice and came with access to its indoor swimming pool.
so of course i couldnt turn down the opportunity.
boy it felt good to be in the water, even though i could clearly see the snow from the glass door.

the really only downer was that mystic or more the entire state of Connecticut stops serving /selling liquor at 10pm! and never sells it on sundays. it happened to be sunday.

haa in any case i loved my mini vacay and being able to play in the snow and go swimming the nite before, well
that rocked!









lets see where this weekend takes me.

No comments: