Thursday, November 20, 2008

nuevo.viejas


me @ old 1st apt in cali


so i was going through some old photobucket pix today. not sure exactly why and been dealing with the fact that i've been having to suffer popsicle toes because dhl has me sitting at the window like a pathetic puppie, waiting for my f*en package.
but what is a poor sap to do.
if worst comes to worst looks like i'm going to fckenin inwood nowhere really awsome ny to get a 13.5 oz box.

excuse me, but its very important
and frankly i'm just really ticked off at this entire incident.

but back to what i was saying, before the mad womens ramble,
i found some old photos and some made me smile, others made me vomit in my mouth a little (pix of the ex and I)
but most of all it made me think about that girl i was in those pictures.
i suppose the core part of looking and striving for something great hasnt changed
but who i was is not who i am now.
i mean come on, naturally theres change.
i embrace it, though coldly sometimes
i do nonetheless.

let me tell you an insider thing about writing.
just do it.
sure keeping blogs, journal, diaries, and notepads may seam
nerdy and even childish to some
but it can serve you as a number of things.

i actually find it as a humorous reference of my life (first person)
about the woes, lows, and hoes.
and of course all that great stuff pb&j-ed in between.

people will always think nothin's going on, like they're waiting for the big bam of their lives
and they're drifters.
but dont you see (as you will one day) that we are always moving
and things are always happening.
you dont have to always look past the moutain tops
just past your nose.


enjoy the view displayed in front of you

No comments: